Flax seedFlax seeds : A Superfood
Frequently Asked Questions
They offer a plethora of health benefits due to their unique composition. Here are some of them
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Helps in weight management
- It helps in balancing hormone levels.
- Enables better blood sugar control
- Nourishes the skin.
- Improves memory and learning
Micronutrients in Flax seeds
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Vitamins and minerals
There are several methods for eating flax seeds. Here are a few well-liked approaches:
Ground flax seeds
- Improved digestion and nutrient absorption are possible with grinding.
- Smoothie: Add one or two tablespoons of ground flax seeds to your preferred smoothie.
- Yogurt: Grounded flax seeds can be added to yogurt, muesli, or cold cereals.
- Use it in place of the eggs for baking.
- Mix one tablespoon of seeds with some water, then wait a few minutes until the mixture takes on the consistency of a gel. in muffins, pancakes, and cookies, substitute it.
Intestinal problems: Consuming excessively without enough water might cause stomach discomfort, including bloating, gas, or diarrhea.
Allergic reactions: A few people could have allergies. Itching, hives, swelling, breathing difficulties, and anaphylaxis are symptoms that can occur during allergic responses, which can range in severity.
Cyanide element: They naturally have trace levels of cyanogenic glycosides, which may break down and release cyanide.