Frequently Asked Questions
Ajovy is an injectable drug doctor prescribe for adult migraine headaches. Migraine is a disease in which severe pain occurs on one part of the head for several days, sometimes accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to sound and light.
- Ajovy is indicated to treat migraine headaches in adult individuals.
- Ajovy is a long-term treatment and can be used for both episodic and chronic migraine headaches.
- Episodic migraine headaches are headaches fewer than 15 days per month and chronic migraine headaches are headaches for more than 15 days per month.
Mild injection and serious side effects:
- Tenderness of the injected site
- Itchiness, Redness and Skin rash
- Swelling in the mouth, throat, and tongue.
- Swelling under the skin, such as lips, hands, feet, and eyelids.
- Difficult breathing.
- Overdose of Ajova might cause serious side effects such as difficulty breathing or collapse.
- One must immediately contact the emergency medical number in case of experiencing such symptoms.
- Aged people
- Pregnant woman
- Nursing mothers
- People with heart diseases
- People with stroke
- People with a blood clot
- People with allergic reactions to the drug